Advertiser: Keith Hay HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
Keith Hay Homes is one of New Zealand's trusted new home builders since 1938 and has designed and constructed a wide range of affordable house designs to suit the New Zealand way of life. A pioneer in providing transportable, relocatable homes to both urban and rural New Zealand, the company has developed unique and innovative designs, building over 20,000 new homes throughout the country.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and competent person with the skills and experience to help oversee our production program at our Drury branch.
This is a challenging full-time role which requires a solution based go-getter who is focused on completion time frames.
The successful applicant must possess the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience and knowledge in new home construction.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people and to be able to deal with multiple production issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Able to plan and programme tasks and material deliveries.
- Ability to coordinate, supervise and lead a team of sub-contractors.
- Competently supervise the building of quality new homes on time and within budget, ensuring the highest quality of workmanship is maintained.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Have a sound knowledge of the NZ Building Code Standard 3604 and relevant compliance knowledge.
- Work well as part of a team and support the Branch Manager in all aspects of running a successful region of Keith Hay Homes.
- Good at implementing and continually improving systems and processes to ensure a quality product and efficient build process.
- Have a high level of computer literacy.
- Be converse in all Health and Safety activities.
- Be able to manage multiple projects.
- A clean full drivers license.
In return, we will ensure you are well remunerated with the appropriate training and support.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Applicants for this position must speak excellent English.