People & Capability Business Partner (fixed term, 6 months)
Advertiser: Kaipara District CouncilMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Northland, Rest of Northland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Mangawhai and Dargaville based
Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for the next step in your career?
Are you after the perfect work-life balance?
Are you sick of city traffic and want to work close to home?
About Kaipara District Council
We are in the business of creating a thriving community where people love to live, work and play. We recognise that to do that, we need to have the right people on board.
We offer an enviable lifestyle in a beautiful environment where rural charm meets coastal chic. Northland's renowned white sandy beaches, extensive native forests, rolling green pastures and laid back lifestyle make this an amazing place to live and work.
In this role you will maximise productivity by optimising the effectiveness and capability of our employees. You will achieve this through providing management with support and advice in recruiting, motivating and building the capability of their teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing professional advice and support to managers to assist with recruitment, building capability and managing performance
- Assisting with the wellness programme to create a culture of wellbeing amongst employees
- Assisting your General Manager with building a culture that is consistent with our values and increases engagement
- Developing and reviewing our framework of people-related policies
You have a tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline coupled with solid experience at the level of HR Advisor or above. You are great at building relationships and working collaboratively with management. Most importantly, you would love to be part of a team that is making Kaipara a better place for us all to live in.
What's on offer to you?
Apart from our gorgeous location, we'll offer relocation assistance and a generous salary package.
To apply for this job go to: "kaiparadc.recruitmenthub.co.nz" & enter ref code: 4613006.
Applications close 29 March 2019