Advertiser: InternetNZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
On offer is an exciting opportunity to be part of a thriving team where a good working culture is very important to us. We are seeking a proactive, helpful and ambitious person who can stamp their mark on the organisation and further our outreach to New Zealand.
InternetNZ is a charitable organisation that works hard to harness the power of New Zealand's Internet – to help New Zealanders benefit from the online world. A key part of what we do is manage the .nz domain name space – making sure everyone can have a New Zealand presence online.
As well as our friendly and fun culture, we offer many benefits at InternetNZ. We're a family-friendly, equal opportunity employer that promotes a flexible and safe workplace.
As Communications Advisor, you will work closely with the communications team to carry out the strategy and plans for InternetNZ. You’ll also work alongside the wider InternetNZ team to ensure that our work is communicated effectively and efficiently – showcasing our work, not only to our stakeholders and members, but to all New Zealanders.
- You’ll provide advice to the InternetNZ team on how to best communicate and package our work.
- You’ll manage assigned projects and use your creativity to ensure work is communicated effectively – and push important messages out to all of New Zealand.
- You’ll be able to advocate for changes and improvements to communications approaches, and processes.
- You’ll manage InternetNZ's new (in the making) website – making sure it represents us and everything we stand for.
At InternetNZ you’ll have the chance to highlight your creative skills and experiment with fun and interesting ways we can get our messages out there. You’ll also be able to have your say and to influence the way we do things. We are always looking for fresh new ideas.
The ideal candidate will have a communications and/or marketing qualification and will have at least three years relevant experience.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to us via the apply now button.
To view the job description, go to internetnz.nz/about/jobs. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in communications?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?