IT Service Support Engineer
Advertiser: Infomatrix LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
A privately owned company based in Mt Wellington, Auckland. We provide business IT solutions and support for a wide range of clients in NZ. We are a Microsoft Partner with a focus on Microsoft Technologies. You will be exposed across a wide range of these technologies and solutions of various sizes and will need to understand the core fundamentals of these technologies.
Work directly with clients: we pride ourselves in our extensive client base and the solutions we deliver to help clients succeed.
Develop your knowledge: we help you to help yourself in keeping up-to-date knowledge and relevant certifications.
Do you have what we need?
• 2+ years of proven experience in supporting some or all of the following Microsoft products; Windows Server, Active Directory, SQL, Exchange, SBS, Hyper-V, Office 2007 +, Azure, RDS
• 2+ years of proven experience with some or all of the following; VMWare, Apple/Mac, Storage, Backup and DR solutions such as ShadowProtect and Azure,
• Are currently an MCP on your way to achieving MCSE
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are an absolute must
• A good understanding of switching, routing, LAN, WAN, VPN, SSL, DNS, firewalls, and wireless principals
• Be a self-starter and willing to share your views and ideas, and can get in and get the job done
• An eye for detail, able to think laterally, and a crafter of great documentation
• Are not too proud to ask for help?
• Love making technology work for people and business.
• Have a full New Zealand driver's license and your own vehicle.
Our Technical team offers a challenging and rewarding work environment with flexible hours and free parking. We are a friendly team working in an open environment and looking to help our clients while having fun in the process.
At Infomatrix we believe that life is too short to do work you don't enjoy. We are proud of the work we do and like to hang out with the people we work with.
So if you:
• Love technology in general & learning new stuff
• Are a problem solver
• Embrace new challenges
• Want to be part of a team
• Love Windows 10
• Can explain the difference between GB and Gb
Then we want to hear from you!
Please include a cover letter and CV when applying for this job (tell us the capital of New Zealand also).
Please note: Only applicants who currently live in New Zealand with the legal right to work will be considered for this position. No employment agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?