Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Photography
- Have Intermediate Level Photoshopping Skills
- Be reliable and a hard worker
- Be able to stay focused on photo detail
PhotoLife Studios is NZ's Leading School Photography Company and is a family owned and managed business. Specialising in school class and portrait photography, student ID cards and sports club photography we pride ourselves on our service, products and people.
We need an enthusiastic person ready to take on this full-time task oriented position where you will need to show you are accurate and can pay close attention to details. Photoshopping will take up the majority of your time where you will be fixing details in photos (removing unsightly backgrounds etc) and colour checking and balancing. You will work on different schools every day essentially performing the same tasks.
It is essential that you are highly accurate take care in this work particularly photo shopping. You will be working in a small team and will need to maintain a tidy, well-organised workspace. You must be confident in basic typing and computer skills and have excellent spoken and written English.
Hours are 8.00am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
APPLY NOW - click and follow the link below.
Photolife Studios Ltd
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have proven experience with Photoshop? (Please Answer: YES or NO)