Advertiser: Southland Farm Services LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2019
- Southland, Invercargill
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Southland Farm Services is a progressive company which provides a broad range of services across rural and metropolitan Southland.
An administration position has become available in our Invercargill office.
In this role we are looking for:
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to safety, teamwork and company values.
This is a diverse role that includes a wide range of tasks which require experience in:
- Financial management, mainly Debtors and Creditors.
- Client Support with enquiries and sales.
- Microsoft products.
The remuneration package will reflect your experience.
If this role sounds like you, and you would like to join our team, please e-mail your CV including a cover letter and contact details and a minimum of 2 referees to -
Applications close 29-03-2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?