Teacher Aide position - Primary
Advertiser: Rewa Rewa SchoolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Primary
Start Date: Term 1, start date to be negotiated.
We need a teacher aide to work with a student in the junior classes who has learning needs. The student may require toiletry assistance. These hours are ministry funded and assigned to this student. The successful candidate must be kind, understanding and able to assist the student in the classroom setting. Police vetting will be a condition of employment. Please send your CV with relevant experience and 3 referees who can be contacted about your recent work and / or character references. Applications close on Friday 22 March with shortlisting occurring thereafter for successful applicants.
For further information please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph 04 939 0186
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working with children?
- Do you have experience working with children with special needs?
- Do you have a current Police Check (Criminal Record Check) for employment?