Advertiser: PAE (NZ) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Government & Defence, Government
As a market leader in facilities management and operational support services, PAE (New Zealand) Limited seeks to engage a full-time Cleaning Supervisor.
Based in Wellington City and reporting to the Cleaning Manager, this is a pivotal role to successfully oversee the cleaning programmes and routines to ensure compliance with contractual requirements and to strive for continuous improvement. Working Monday to Friday, you will be supervising a team of 15 staff.
You will have the following attributes:
- Proven knowledge and experience in all aspects of Commercial Cleaning
- Minimum of 3 years management or supervisory experience
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- Excellent time management
- A well-developed awareness of continuous improvement
- Able to identify and coordinate training and development of teams
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Experience in health, safety and environmental management
- Proactive and able to multi-task with a good sense of humour
- Full driver's licence is essential
- Manage event booking and some administrative work will be required and therefore a good standard of computer literacy and well developed Microsoft Office skills are a pre-requisite.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit and also pass a Ministry of Justice check.
If this sounds like you, then please apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter.
Applications close Friday 14 April 2019.
We really appreciate your interest in this role but due to the number of candidates that apply, we are unable to contact everyone. If you have not heard from us by the following week of the close off date then you have been unsuccessful.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?