Advertiser: Solomon GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rotorua
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
New Zealand Welding School provides trade training in welding and trades for the wider Bay of Plenty. We have a casual position for a driver to join our friendly team based in Rotorua.
- To operate vehicles and transport students throughout the Bay of Plenty.
- Maintain a professional standard and deliver quality customer service.
- Ensure company vehicles are presented to a high standard.
- Complete documentation accurately as required.
- Conduct safety inspections on vehicles regularly.
Successful candidates will require the following.
- Full driver’s license.
- New Zealand passenger license.
- Time management skills.
- An understanding of student safety requirements while being transported.
- Reliable, punctual and possess a positive can-do attitude.
- Flexible and have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Have an ability to relate to a diverse reach of people.
- Have New Zealand residency.
- Be available to work split morning and afternoon shifts.
Solomon Group will not employ any person in a paid or voluntary capacity, (including on a management committee) who has a conviction for sexual crimes or for any offence involving the harm or exploitation of children. The successful applicant will be required to do a Criminal Records check/Police Vetting Check and any offer is subject to the results of that check. Solomon Group completes Literacy and Numeracy and Drug Testing as part of its recruitment process.