Junior/Intermediate Litigation Lawyers
Advertiser: COOPER LEGALMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Cooper Legal is a small, specialist litigation firm, based in Wellington. We practice primarily in the fields of human rights and negligence for a very large client group.
We are seeking a lawyer to join our team. Ideally the lawyer would have 1-3 years PQE in litigation, but we will consider a graduate who has been admitted to the bar. The applicant must have excellent grades.
You must either be a Civil Legal Aid Provider or be eligible to apply. You must be resilient and a hard worker and be prepared to deal with challenging situations.
A full driver's licence is required
Further information about the firm can be found at www.sonjacooperlaw.co.nz.
Please email your CV, academic transcript and an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CVs by: 29 March 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in litigation & dispute resolution law?
- Do you hold a current New Zealand legal practising certificate?