Registered Nurse - Caci Johnsonville
Advertiser: FAB NZ LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
Hello, welcome to Caci.
We are looking to expand our talented team at Caci Johnsonville – are you ready to be part of something bigger and work with NZ’s most iconic skin and appearance company?
We’re focused on delivering results to our customers and developing our people.
We’re award-winning and are the leaders in the skin and appearance industry and have been delivering great results to our customers for 25 years!If you are looking for an exciting career with further development opportunities (did, we mention we have clinics in London!) – we’d love to meet you.
The opportunity for you:
Along with a base salary package, you will have access to treatments, product allowances and complimentary products, sales incentives (even overseas trips!). To further your professional development, we host an annual Conference with an exciting Caci Awards Night, development days and in-clinic training.
Our Centre of Excellence offers advanced learning pathways with a mix of face to face and online, including; personal development, technical skills and further education.
Part-time positions available with some late nights and weekends.
The role will involve:
- Successfully performing facial assessments
- Providing Botox, Juvederm and advanced skin treatments such as Collagen Induction Therapy (Dermal Rolling), Fractional CO2 Laser, Chillsculpt and VPL (Photo Rejuvenation, Red Vein and Hair Removal)
- Ensuring the client journey from start to finish is seamless for the client to ensure they receive the best possible results along the way
- Assisting all employees in the clinic as much as possible so the clinic achieves all targets and high-performance team work is achieved
- Doing the right thing for the client, and the brand
- Generating and facilitating client leads
Are you for us?
You’ll need to be customer focused, with a can-do attitude, the ability to collaborate, work as a team and deliver results.
The best person for this role will carefully consider positive and negative outcomes before taking action, focus on the task at hand, look towards long term outcomes when making decisions, and will have exceptional customer service.
Caci stars are motivated by achievement, resilient, adaptable with high emotional intelligence, accountability and efficient with their time management and organisational skills.
You will have:
- Current Nurses Practicing Certificate
- A minimum of 2 years’ Nursing experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- You will be passionate about improving women’s confidence and giving great customer service, no matter what
- A desire to grow and be part of a high performing team
- Happy to get involved in promotional activity
- Interest in cosmetics, skin, beauty and confidence
- Great presentation and someone who loves to shine!
We hire on attitude!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, or you really want to join us we would love to hear from you. While it would be awesome if you possessed expert skin knowledge, it’s your ambition, drive and experience that we are after. We can teach you the rest as you grow and develop with the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you currently registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand?