Advertiser: Goodwood Park Healthcare GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
The Goodwood Park Healthcare Group provides community and residential support services for people who have a Mental Health illness or a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
We are looking for a Part-time Maintenance Worker to maintain our facility based in Ramarama, South Auckland. We are located well away from the busy Auckland traffic and close to the new South Auckland subdivisions that are providing affordable new housing options.
The role involves a large variety of work including but not limited to; indoor and outdoor general building maintenance, general grounds maintenance, lawn mowing, maintaining the gardens and any other jobs required in order to keep our facility looking good. There will also be the opportunity to run workshops in line with your role, as part of a new venture we are developing for for our clients.
Successful candidates must have:
- A broad knowledge of general property and garden maintenance
- Own tools - the position includes a tool allowance
- A good understanding of Health and Safety
- An eye for detail and quality
- Full drivers license
- Interest in working in a health/disability setting
- Good time management and able to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Patience and empathy, and a willingness to work alongside our clients (with support from the wider team)
This role will suit someone who is reliable, with excellent communication skills, and has a good ability to plan ahead. This is a great opportunity for the right person, with the right attitude!
We are an organisation that values our staff, we have flexible working options available and a great team of people for you to work with. If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- What's your expected hourly rate?