Graduate Position - Trusts and Estates Lawyer
Advertiser: Martelli McKeggMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Family Law
We are a leading mid-sized law firm in downtown Auckland.
Our growing trusts and estates team are seeking a graduate who's confident, ambitious and career driven.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to learn and grow. You will be mentored by some of New Zealand's leading trust and estate lawyers. And you'll be exposed to a wide range of varied and interesting work.
Some of the things you'll be trained in will include:
- personal asset structures and succession planning
- formation and administration of private family trusts, charitable trusts and foreign trusts
- variation and resettlement of trusts
- administration of estates
- winding up of trusts and estates
- wills and enduring powers of attorney
- relationship property agreements and issues
- contentious trusts and estates, including the provision of litigation support on various trust related issues
Your key skills will include being naturally empathetic, able to read clients and build rapport. You will also possess a strong work ethic and the ability to keep calm under pressure. Skills in critical and analytical thinking will also help in this role as will strong writing and drafting abilities.
You need to have graduated from law school, but we're happy to accommodate your professional studies.
We offer super central premises in Downtown Auckland, leading technology and a supportive environment.
Please provide a copy of your academic transcript when applying to email@example.com.
Don't miss this opportunity. Contact us today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in law?