Senior Resource Management Planner / Town Planner
Advertiser: Development Nous LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Hastings
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Urban Design & Planning
About the business and the role
Development Nous requires a Senior Resource Management/Town Planner to join our growing multi-disciplinary team in Hawkes Bay.
We promote an office environment that fosters a team approach and encourages a lively atmosphere. A sense of humour is a must.
We require a Planner who can work autonomously across our disciplines. You will be supported by a team of Planners, Surveyors and Engineers.
Salary will be determined by your level of experience and expertise.
Development Nous Ltd is a Hawkes Bay based firm specialising in land development locally and throughout New Zealand. We offer expertise in Surveying, Urban Design, Town Planning, Environmental matters, Engineering and Project Management.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Taking ownership for the delivery of projects on time, within fee budget and to an appropriate standard
- Sharing knowledge and expertise across disciplines
- Preparing Assessment of Environmental Effects, further information requests, lead client and council meetings, preparation and presentation of hearing evidence, District Plan submissions, to name a few
- Developing and fostering relationships with new and existing clients
Skills and experience
You will possess a planning, resource management or urban design related degree.
- Have practical experience with the Resource Management Act 1991
- Be a member of NZPI or eligible to apply
- 5+ years practical experience
- Produce work of a consistently high standard
- Have strong interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to work unsupervised
- Have a positive attitude with a drive to succeed
- An ability to manage workloads and where required clients
- Support and mentor other staff members as and when required
If this all sounds like the job for you, please apply by sending your covering letter outlining your suitability and interest in our role and your CV, to Karl Carew - Director.
Job benefits and perks
Health Insurance package
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your highest level of education?
- How many years' experience do you have with project planning and scheduling?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?