Medical Receptionist - Part Time
Advertiser: Canopy Cancer CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2019
- Northland, Whangarei
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Canopy Cancer Care is an innovative and nimble private cancer clinic with a strong brand reputation. Excellence in patient care is at the centre of everything we do. Our vision is to provide world class cancer care, delivered locally.
We're not simply looking for a receptionist to answer the phone and greet patients. We are looking for a seasoned professional who will be responsible for ensuring our patients and their families feel welcome and comfortable.
As the face of Canopy you will be responsible for a combination of reception and administration duties.
We are looking for an all-rounder who can work autonomously but within an established framework.
We look forward to hearing from candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Ability to pick up new skills/systems quickly and efficiently
- Medical reception/administration experience necessary
- Experience with CRM/Patient Management Systems
- Professional and confident with excellent communication skills
- A discreet, empathetic and mature attitude
- A highly motivated self-starter who can multi task effectively
- Professional presentation and attitude
This is a part time role : Tuesday 4pm - 6pm (or end of clinic) and Thursday and Friday 8am - 4.30pm.
This position represents an exciting opportunity for the right person to be part of a dynamic team with a great culture.
Applicants for this position must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications close at 5pm 12 March 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?