Advertiser: Alfriston CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Community, Maternal & Child Health
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a current NZ practising certificate
- Have at least two year’s experience in a relevant area of nursing practice
- Have empathy, excellent inter-personal skills and a sense of humour.
- Have a proven affinity for working with young people and across cultures
- Have IT skills
- Hold a full clean driver's license
- Remuneration for this position will be in line with the MECA.
This is a Maternity Cover for Terms 2 and 3, five days per week. Hours can be flexible and a job share will be considered.
Application is by CV with covering letter. Please include the names and contact details of at least two professional referees. Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Applications close 22nd March 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you currently registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a registered nurse?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?