ICT Customer Support officer- Hamilton
Advertiser: Alliances International Recruitment Limi tedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Business/Systems Analysts
About the business and the role
Salesforce Contracting Services (NZ) Limited was established in 2010 to provide IT contracting services to our domestic and international clienteles. Due to recent growth in demand for our services at Hamilton Branch, we are looking for an ICT customer support officer to join our team. Successful candidate will also be required to oversee employers' associated companies which include:
- Private Tertiary Education.
- HR Consulting.
- Finance and Logistic.
- Business consulting (merge, acquisition and starting new businesses).
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Overseeing 57 full-time staff's PC/Laptops, three students' Computer Laboratories and, server rooms.
- Liaise, plan and consult with employer's departmental managers and directors to implement each department IT needs.
- Following company code of practice and NZQA code of compliance.
- Training undergraduate interns from Waikato University, AUT and The University of Auckland where the employer have cooperative training programmes with.
- When contracting out to DU TOIT RESOURCING LIMITED, successful candidate will involve in day to day troubleshooting and any other IT related inquires of our contractees clienteles which include Councils and District Health Board.
Skills and experience
- Report Directly to our operational director, successful candidate shall possess the following:
- Bachelor degree or higher majoring in IT, Network security or Computer Engineering.
- Your nature personal attributes/values is extremely important to fit into our organisation(s)' core culture.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Prefer candidates with international and domestic ICT work experiences.
- With exceptional work ethic, candidates from MSD/Work Income will be fully trained.
Job benefits and perks
- Staff Designated Carpark.
- Travelling between Cities.
- Multi-cultural teams.