Grocery Territory Manager
Advertiser: Masterpet CorporationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Mar 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Grocery Territory Manager
Masterpet Corporation – Vitapet Brands
Pets, we love 'em
Their unconditional loyalty, their ability to teach life's basics and their uncanny knack of making life's problems disappear, if only for a minute or two.
At Masterpet, after half a century of living and breathing pets, we know this much to be true: life's better with a pet, but they can't care for themselves.
That's why we exist.
Masterpet products are enjoyed by millions of pets each year and available through leading pet specialty, grocery and mass market retailers. With a strong belief-based culture, highly supportive environment and unwavering commitment to training and development, a career at Masterpet is both challenging and rewarding.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and successful Territory Manager based in Wellington.
The successful candidate will report directly to the North Island Business Manager and will be responsible for effectively managing the Sales and Management of Supermarkets within Wellington and the Kapiti coast .
You will possess the following key skills and experience:
- Proven success as a Territory Manager within the Grocery Industry is essential
- Execution of Channel Promotions and Sales Initiatives
- Strong Relationship & Communication skills at all levels
- Ability to Manage a part time Merchandising Team
- Business Acumen & Data Literacy
- Effective Time Management skills
- Ability to Present Store Reviews and Customer Insights
You will be the type of person who is a talented achiever and commercially savvy. You will not only demonstrate an understanding of how to execute sales strategies and solutions but can persuade customers through outstanding communication skills. You bring an energy and enthusiasm to identifying key growth opportunities and develop action plans to deliver results fast.
At Masterpet we never met a pet we didn't get, so if you get pets and have the ability to influence those key decision makers, then we want to hear from you.
Send your CV with a Cover Letter to. Careers.firstname.lastname@example.org please note that only successful applicants will be contacted throughout the process.
Applications close Sunday 31st March.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years' experience do you have as a territory manager?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?