Animal handler/ Kennel hand
Advertiser: K9 Cribs LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Mar 2019
- Southland, Invercargill
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
Come and work in an animal orientated enviornment where you make a difference to the physical, psychological and emotional well being of the animals in our care.
K9 Cribs has been operating for almost seven years providing daycare for dogs and boarding for a range of animals.
We have a full time (senior role) and part time opportunity on a two week rotating roster.
The successfull applicant will be patient and compassionate; organised and show attention to detail. You will have the ability to work as part of a team, have good communication and customer service skills.
Job descriptions available on request. Please specify which job description you would like.
To apply, include CV and cover letter. CVs dropped into K9 Cribs will not be considered.
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary nursing?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?