Advertiser: MASMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Mar 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Claims
Are you passionate about your career in Insurance Claims?
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful Insurance business in a Claims Team that goes above and beyond for the customer. You will work alongside two passionate and engaging Team Leaders in a team that works hard and plays hard. This is an opportunity for you to upskill and challenge yourself every day where no day will be the same. You certainly won’t be bored!
Your responsibilities will include end to end claims management of General Insurance products, you will communicate with Members, suppliers, assessors and repairers to ensure your customer is reinstated as quickly as possible into the position they were in prior to loss. This is a business that has bags of empathy and you will be working with talented people that have a passion to ensure the customer experience exceeds expectations with every claim.
This claims team is like no other in Wellington, you will get the autonomy to manage your own workload, and you will also have the team around to support you. An engaging and supportive team as well as an innovative and approachable management team will ensure that you succeed and meet your career goals.
Ideally you will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience of General Insurance Claims
- Excellent telephony skills with the ability to build rapport immediately
- Outstanding negotiating skills and the ability to think on your feet
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Experience and maturity to embrace change
- A high degree of emotional intelligence
Applications close 17 March, or sooner depending on responses. For more information please contact email@example.com or visit our careers page at www.mas.co.nz