Advertiser: Classic GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Mar 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
We’re gutsy and ambitious. We’re down to earth. We’re smart and curious. We are people obsessed. We understand.
Classic is a success story that so far spans 20+ years. A couple of guys with different skills had a shared vision to build homes for Kiwis. They wanted to build better homes with quality and affordability taking centre stage.
Now we have not only the third largest residential building company in New Zealand - Classic Builders, we also have our land development business: Classic Developments, our commercial construction business: CBC Construction, our lifestyle village business: Classic Life, our IT business: Classic Tech and our H&S business: CASE Safety.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager to join our team at our headquarters on 17th Avenue in Tauranga South. You’ll be steering the ship, keeping us all in line, and truly epitomize our unique and enviable culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning the reception desk and being the first point of contact for all channels of enquiry.
- Implementing great systems, processes and practices to ensure smooth day to day running of our HQ site.
- Providing support to the General Manager, the P.A to the Directors, the Marketing team and the individual businesses within the Group.
- Managing the HQ supplier relationships - negotiating deals and managing office finances.
- Schedule and maintain general repairs & maintenance and other facility related requirements.
- Ad-hoc administration duties.
Your skills and experience for this role will include:
- At least 3 years administration experience with minimum 2 years’ experience in an Office Management position
- Facilities Management experience
- Intermediate to Advanced capability in the MS Office Suite
Core to what we do at Classics is our values, so if these resonate with you and the way you work then you'll fit in fine:
- We care
- We work as one team
- We are daring
- We deliver excellence
If this sounds like a bit of you, then let us bring your dreams to life as well and apply by clicking the link!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?