Student Attendance Service (SAS) Team Lead Role
Advertiser: Solomon GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Other
Solomon Group deliver the Student Attendance Service contract on behalf of the Ministry of Education in the South and East Auckland areas as well as Pukekohe. This involves Student Attendance Advisors (Kaiawhina) working with the schools and associated services including the Police to help schools reengage with students and reestablish good attendance habits.
Solomon Group are looking for a capable and competent Team Leader with suitable experience in this contract to work with the Solomon Group SAS Team. You will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership role with a good knowledge of the communities we work in.
- Leadership experience either in this field or related.
- Be able to manage your own case load of UA’s and NEN’s
- Oversee the team to ensure quality of engagement and service.
- Where required support the Director Public Funding in school engagement to ensure clear communications between Solomon Group and Stakeholders.
- Provide expertise on contracted practice and attend MoE meetings where appropriate
- Complete internal Quality Assurance processes.
This is an important role for the SAS team and Solomon Group as this is a service that requires outstanding commitment to the community we serve and a sound ability to work with a range of services where required. We are committed to finding the right person for this role therfore salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience and a proven ability to deliver results.
Solomon Group will not employ any person in a paid or voluntary capacity, (including on a management committee) who has a conviction for sexual crimes or for any offence involving the harm or exploitation of children. The successful applicant will be required to do a Criminal Records check/Police Vetting Check and any offer is subject to the results of that check. Solomon Group completes Literacy and Numeracy and Drug Testing as part of its recruitment process.