Advertiser: Te Runanga o Toa Rangatira IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Mar 2019
- Wellington, Porirua & Kapiti Coast
- $69,000 to $78,000 depending on nursing experience
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - General Medical & Surgical
Ora Toa Nurses
Skilled health professionals.
Providing quality care, empowering communities
We are looking for experienced practices nurses to join our team now. Both full-time and part-time opportunities are available across our sites in Porirua and Wellington.
Here’s why you should come and work for us:
We are a growing organisation with five medical centres, a dental service, and an extensive range of community outreach, mental health and addiction services.
Our services are well-resourced and we work in collaborative teams that include salaried GPs, Administrators and Outreach teams. Practice calls are managed in our own call centre and we have our own gym.
We can offer a competitive salary, training and PDRP incentives, support with nurse prescribing and the opportunity to be a clinical champion in your area of interest.
Please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae with your relevant work experience to Brigitte Beilensohn, email: brigitte.Beilensohn@ngatitoa.iwi.nz. Phone (04) 2384980. A job description is available upon request.
Applications close: 5pm Friday 15 March 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you currently registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a registered nurse?
- How many years' experience do you have as a practice nurse?