Programme Coordinator, Faculty of Business, Auckland
Advertiser: Aspire2 InternationalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
As Programme Coordinator with a passion for education, you will provide administrative support to different stakeholders, both academic staff and students. You will assist in monitoring and reporting programme progress, quality, finance and risk/issues, maintain and organise documentation and student records to meet compliance requirements
To be eligible for consideration you must meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualification related to Business/Administration/Management (and/or)
- Relevant work experience in New Zealand for a minimum of 2 years.
- Previous experience of working in a multi-cultural student support environment is desirable but not essential
The working hours will be from Monday to Friday/Saturday (you may be required to work on Saturdays)
You would be highly regarded for this role if you can demonstrate the following skills and traits:
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to interact with and manage multiple work requests and the expectations of different stakeholders.
- A strong set of robust problem solving skills and a burning passion for working with complex and diverse data.
- Advanced excel skills (VBA/SQL would be useful)
- Strong problem-solving skills and a strong business acumen
- Strong team player.
- Optimistic and resourceful.
- Applicants for this role must be NZ citizens/permanent residents or have valid work rights.
- We believe in recruiting the best fit for our roles and as part of our comprehensive recruitment process you may be asked to complete a Prevue Assessment. The recruitment manager will contact you directly about this element of the recruitment if you are going to be sent a link.
If you wish to apply, please click “Apply for this job” attaching your current C.V. and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role.
Applications closes on 21 March 2019
If you would like a job description please contact Michelle Siebert direct at email@example.com .
Aspire2 International is New Zealand’s largest private provider of education and training to international students with around 4,000 students coming to study with us each year. We attract great students from around the world who come to study in our safe, inclusive environment with our expert teachers and friendly support staff.
Our vision is to create great future opportunities for our staff and students, we are committed to the ongoing development of our people and proud of our strong culture of innovation, courage and excellence.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?