Advertiser: Aon New ZealandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Mar 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Hastings
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
· Work for New Zealand’s largest Insurance Broker
· Join a company that supports and encourages your professional development
· Immerse yourself in a challenging role that offers room to grow
We are seeking an Insurance Broker to take ownership of and manage a varied client portfolio as well as drive new business acquisition and growth in our Hastings Branch. You will be joining a small team in a role with great exposure and lots of variety where no two days are the same.
Although you will have end to end responsibility for your portfolio and autonomy in your role, the team also supports each other to ensure the overall success of the branch.
Day to day you will work on:
· Client renewals
· Negotiating policy terms
· Preparing premium calculations and allocations
· Document management and processing
· Claims management
As an expert in providing excellent client service you will develop existing business within your portfolio by pursuing new business opportunities within your region.
Ideally you will come from an Insurance background and be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
· The ability to deliver high standards of quality client service
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Competency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and the ability to learn new systems
If you are a team player with a strong work ethic, drive and a willingness to learn then we would like to hear from you.
At Aon, we provide colleagues with the support to make a positive impact together with ongoing opportunities for development, including the support of a team which will continually inspire you to achieve the best.
With 850 employees in New Zealand, we join an employee base of 50,000 people globally, working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.