Dairy Farm 2ic
Advertiser: searle dairy farming ltdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Mar 2019
- Canterbury, Timaru & South Canterbury
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Farm Labour
The successful person will have excellent attention to detail in all aspects of their work and in maintaining their accommodation and grounds. Must have at least 2 years dairy farming experience in NZ or a NZ style farming system.
This is a smoke and drug free farm and the successful person will need to pass a pre employment drug test.
A full drivers licence will be an advantage.
This is an outstanding farm to work on. It is a 3rd year conversion, pivot irrigated and makes good use of technology to achieve industry leading standards.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?