Claims AdministratorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Claims
At Janssen Insurance we’ve been driving peace of mind for over 25 years with our Mechanical Breakdown Insurance.
We provide worry free driving, knowing you’re protected should a mechanical breakdown occur. Our products reduce the risk of costly mechanical repairs and get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
We strive to make the claims process as stress free as possible because we understand a breakdown is stressful enough.
Our innovative focus means we offer the best possible insurance products and services to our customers New Zealand wide. Furthermore, our specialised CVI, GAP, CCI and LPI insurance options offer you that extra protection.
The position will be based in East Auckland providing an excellent opportunity for an applicant with a technical automotive background to secure an off tools role while still making use of their technical knowledge.
Duties will include:
- Mechanical Breakdown Insurance Claims
- Ensuring the effective and efficient handling of all claims
- Ensure all claims processes are documented
- Extensive communication with customers, staff, and service providers
- Ongoing improvements to process effectiveness and efficiency
The skills we seek
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience, and qualities:
- Trade qualified light automotive technician is essential
- Technicians who have already moved into an off tools role are preferred but technicians looking for their first off the tools role will also be considered
- A balance of technical knowledge, customer liaison skills, and administrative ability are required within this role
- A team player who can work independently when required
- Solid computer literacy
- Attention to detail and solid organisational skills are also critical to this role
- Training in claims and underwriting procedures as well as internal computer systems will be provided to the successful applicant
The successful applicant will be in a 100% off the tools role but will still have the ability to use their extensive automotive technical knowledge on a daily basis.
You will be part of a dynamic progressive team and earn an attractive salary.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?