Advertiser: One21 - Recruitment OutsourcerMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Mar 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Attractive Salary + Bonuses Interiors PM and BDM
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
South Island Interior Fit-Outs Project Manager
Gartshore’s have an opportunity available for a high performing Project Manager with experience in commercial and retail interior fit outs. This position is based in their central Christchurch office and involves managing projects in Canterbury, Queenstown and Wellington.
This is a multi-functional role requiring both project management and business development skills, offering an attractive salary, plus bonuses based on project success and new opportunities secured.
The Project Manager role is focused on People, Projects and Profits, and as such we are seeking someone with excellent all-round skills. Proven capability in managing multiple projects and teams simultaneously, delivered on time and to budget is essential, as is the ability to develop business opportunities through existing and new clients. Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work well autonomously and be sole-charge of the Christchurch office are key attributes of this position.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- A successful history of managing projects and teams across multiple sites
- Construction, shop-fitting, retail and commercial fit outs, or joinery sector experience
- Proven business development and sales skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Advanced computer software skills
- The energy, passion and leadership skills to drive and motivate teams to deliver quality workmanship on time and to budget.
Gartshore have provided quality commercial and retail interiors and state of the art bespoke joinery to a wide range of customers throughout Australasia and the South Pacific for over 60 years. With substantial resources at their disposal to meet their clients needs, Gartshore are well positioned from their three branches in Auckland, Tauranga and Christchurch to successfully manage any project from Whangarei to Invercargill and beyond, from office and shop fit-outs to high rise hotels, to a national chain of retail stores. Gartshore have a customer focused culture and strive to exceed delivery expectations and build long term relationships based on trust, mutual respect and professionalism.
To find out more or be considered for this role please APPLY ONLINE through the Seek website.
One21 - The Recruitment Outsourcer for Gartshore Group
One21 - for Innovative Recruiting Solutions
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?