Advertiser: Bailey CivilMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Mar 2019
- Manawatu, Palmerston North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Looking to continue your career in concrete construction? Do you have experience leading a team of builders or have leadership skills to step up to run a team of builders? We might have just the role you are looking for.
We offer competitive remuneration and a placement with a great, professional construction team who care about your health & safety.
We are looking for the following in a construction foreman:
- At least 5 years work as a qualified carpenter, with previous steel tying and formwork experience
- Proven ability to manage teams of carpenters to hit planned project deadlines
- Be able to back up your history in concrete construction with two solid references
- Evidence of work as a foreman on at least two concrete construction projects from start to completion, ideally on bridges
- An all-round, genuine, hard-working person
- A Site Safe Gold Card
- Full drivers licence
If this has got your interest and you'd like to take the next step in your construction management career, contact us today. Send your CV and covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Natasha on 027 464 5998.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Bailey Civil is a drug-free tested workplace.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?