ECE Centre Manager
Advertiser: Reach for the Stars Early Learning CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Early Childhood
ECE Centre Manager
Rosedale, North Shore
Calling all interested and passionate leaders. If empowering others, aiming for excellence as an influential leader and being part of an amazing and supportive centre environment is what you desire, then this will be something you will want to further investigate. I have been part of a wonderful journey over the past two years as Centre Manager at a privately owned centre which we proudly call Reach for the Stars Early Learning Centre. Our beautiful Centre promotes love, care and learning while having heaps of fun with a licence for 85 children, 0-5 years of age. We have a spacious and engaging purpose built centre situated in Rosedale, Albany. Unfortunately, due to relocation I have had to sadly leave my position and the connections that I have made with the wonderful teaching team, families and community to begin another chapter of my life. My journey here has been fully supported and encouraged by our wonderful centre owners. They are a lovely couple who play an active role in the daily life of the Centre, alongside the children, families and teaching team. They have a vision for genuine care and excellence in teaching and our motto is “Let’s all reach for the stars” Endless opportunities to team build, have fun and to participate in the strategic vision of the centre is a collaborative approach that they encourage. Our established systems, appraisal, mentoring, and professional development move us from strength to strength within an amazing cohesive team who work incredibly well together. We value a commitment to ongoing professional learning, and we invest in these opportunities as well as with our external mentor who has offered me inspiring leadership knowledge and guidance throughout my journey, and I assure you that you will embrace this too. This is a rare opportunity working with a fabulous well-established team and 3 amazing Team Leaders. A busy, exciting role for a passionate experienced leader. So, what are you waiting for apply today before you miss out on this unique opportunity.
We offer you:
- Regular professional development and mentoring from Ailsa from InterLEAD
- Flexibility around hours
- Quality time for leadership responsibilities
- Working with a well-established team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Subsidised childcare
- A well-resourced and well-maintained Centre
- Supportive Centre Owners
·You offer us:
- ECE Centre Management experience
- Hold a current NZ certified ECE qualification
- Proven leadership experience with ability to motivate and inspire
- A positive, warm, cheerful and approachable disposition
If you are interested in this fabulous opportunity, please check out our Website www.reachforthestars.co.nz and submit your confidential application and resume using the link below outlining why you are the person we are looking for.. I know you will love working at Reach for the Stars as I have and I would very much like to meet you in person so I can tell you more about the role, the working environment, fabulous team and children, families and whanau of Reach for the Stars.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Te Whāriki framework?
- Do you have experience planning and implementing education programs in an early learning environment?
- How many years' experience do you have as a centre manager?
- Have you completed a qualification in teaching?