Excavator Operator & Skilled Labourers
Advertiser: Trenching DynamixMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Mar 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
Trenching Dynamix specialises in the installation of drainage and water pipelines. Due to recent success in securing several large projects we are now looking for an experienced and enthusiastic excavator operator and two skilled labourers.
- Pipework installation experience
- Strong work ethic
- Full licence
- Health & safety focused
- CCC approved for water or drainage
- Classes 2, 4 and WTR
- TC, STMS, Construct Safe, First Aid
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note successful applicants will need to pass a pre-employment drug test and agree to on-going random drug testing.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?