Office Assistant/Data Entry
Advertiser: PAE (NZ) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Mar 2019
- Marlborough, Blenheim
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are looking for an energetic and efficient Office Assistant / Data Entry person to join our small and friendly Woodbourne office.
You will be working 20-30 hours per week (negotiable), initially on a 3 month fixed term contract. So here is your opportunity to enjoy the perfect work/lifestyle balance in the heart of the sunny Marlborough region.
You will be responsible for a varied range of duties including:
- Assisting with general office administration
- Front counter reception and phone duties
- Receiving and logging work orders
- Data entry of invoices and purchase orders
- Liaising with vendors and suppliers regarding PO or invoice enquiries
You will need proven experience in a similar role, and a friendly and professional manner. You will also need to have strong attention to detail, be able to maintain good processes and meet deadlines, and be proficient in the use of work order systems/software, as well as the MS Suite (Word and Excel).
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening, a Ministry of Justice Criminal Records check, and must have New Zealand Citizenship or Residency.
If this sounds of interest to you, apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter.
Applications close Friday 29 March 2019.
We really appreciate your interest in this role but due to the number of candidates that apply, we are unable to contact everyone. If you have not heard from us by the following week of the close off date then you have been unsuccessful.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?