Fundraising and Sponsorship Manager
Advertiser: Pasifika Medical AssociationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Event Management
What is Pasifika Medical Association Trust?
Pasifika Medical Association Trust is the shareholder and owner of Pasifika Medical Association Membership, Pasifika Futures Ltd, Etu Pasifika Ltd and Fale Futures.
Our Vision is “Prosperous Pacific Communities”.
Our aim is to “Provide opportunities to enable Pacific people to reach their aspirations”. We are internationally and nationally renowned for various services to Pacific regional health and services to Pacific communities.
Our role as the forefront of each entity is to set the strategic direction for all companies, monitor companies performance, provide governance and management support to companies and to drive the development of an investment portfolio of assets to ensure ongoing sustainability.
This newly-created position at Pasifika Medical Association Group will be tasked with taking a proactive approach to fundraising and sponsorship, as well coordinating key funding programmes and initiatives. As Fundraising and Sponsorship Coordinator, you will be responsible for identifying sponsorship opportunities, completing funding requests, coordinating the donation programme.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Proactively seeking to identify fundraising and sponsorship opportunities;
- Maintaining and growing PMA Group sponsor partnerships and developing new relationships;
- Preparing sponsorship proposals, contracts, and correspondence;
- Coordinating the grant application process, fundraising initiatives, and the donation programme;
- Liaising with sponsors, donors, and funders - proactively seeking to build and maintain relationships with them;
- Working closely with management from time to time to ensure work is carried out to the Board’s satisfaction
- Working closely with the Accounts team to ensure that all funds are being used for the designated purpose; and
- Maintaining files and records that relate to the grants and fundraising application process.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience putting together fundraising applications, sponsorship proposals, and supporting donation programmes;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to speak and build positive relationships at all levels;
- Demonstrated planning, organisation, and communication skills;
- Understanding of budgets and financial processes; and
- High attention to detail, with a strong sense of accountability.
- Relationship or previous work experience with Pacific communities
- Fluency in a Pacific language
This is a huge opportunity for someone looking to develop and grow their skills in fundraising and sponsorship field. The position will present you with some fantastic opportunities and challenges over the coming months.
This is a chance to apply your passion for fundraising, great work ethic, and excellent communication skills to become part of the successful team at Pasifika Medical Association Group.
If this sounds like you "APPLY NOW" with Resume and Cover letter or contact email@example.com for more information.
Closing date: Monday, 25th March 2019, 5pm
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in event management?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?
- Do you have customer service experience?