Digital Experience Leader
Advertiser: Resilience InstituteMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Feb 2019
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
At the Resilience Institute we research and teach the science and practice of resilience. We offer our clients around the world innovative training solutions, including a Resilience App and face-to-face workshops. We are looking for a Digital Experience Leader for 32 hours a week, who is able to work with flexibility from their own home-office. We want you to join our distributed, multifunctional team to help imagine, build, improve and communicate our digital tools, content and apps.
The role will be varied and interesting with a range of responsibilities spanning developing our marketing and brand, helping our customers with technical requests, delegating tasks to developers, publishing content and managing social channels. It is the perfect evolution for someone who has worked in an agency or similar environment and is looking to focus on using their talents within an organisation that is improving lives around the world.
- Oversee our technology ecosystem including app, website, cloud services and social channels
- Support our international partners and prioritise digital support requests
- Improve user experiences, from brand to marketing to app
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Manage internal digital projects
- Update websites and landing pages
- Produce brochures and marketing materials (using tools like Canva)
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including newsletters, PR, social channels
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
We hire for culture, passion, and the ability to learn quickly above specific experience or previous knowledge. You'll do well here if you are passionate about user experience, quality and craftsmanship, can work successfully in a remote team, and enjoy autonomy and being self-driven.
- 3+ years professional experience in a specialist digital role
- Proven experience managing or co-ordinating projects
- Ability to communicate clearly in English
- Previous success in a remote work environment
- Understanding of UX and UI - design and prototyping skills desirable
- Understanding of technologies to code level highly regarded
- Flair for design, brand and marketing
- Ability to publish content across all platforms from web to social
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you passionate about wellbeing and providing a service that makes a difference while working with international experts?
- Are you user experience savvy, able to rapidly add value in a fast paced environment and love making an impact?
- Can you demonstrate the ability to manage projects from idea to execution?
- Can you work as part of a closely knit team?
- Are you both proactive and patient, able to follow through and keep everyone on the same page?
If the answer is yes to those questions then this opportunity is a chance to join an amazing company and be part of the solution.
Our mission is to be the resilience engine for the world. Are you ready to drive us forward?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a web developer?
- Do you have experience working with user experience and/or interaction designers as part of the software development process?