Customer Care - Onboarding and Support
Advertiser: Blackhawk Tracking Systems LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
Blackhawk is a fast growing, high-tech company based in Auckland, New Zealand. We specialise in leading edge asset management solutions, delivering innovative technology across a wide range of industries. Find out more about us at www.blackhawk.io
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Customer Care Representative, to help us deliver fantastic service to our customers, provide level 1 and level 2 support, and undertake a number of internal operating procedures. You will have great computer literacy coupled with an enthusiasm for software and technology. This role reports to the Operations Manager.
Our hours are 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, along with the occasional Saturday and after-hours support - flexibility is a must.
The Customer Care team at Blackhawk plays a critical role in looking after our customers and ensuring smooth operations. Each day is busy, varied and never boring. Key responsibilities include:
- First point of customer contact through phone, email and Blackhawk’s ticketing system.
- Provision of level 1 and level 2 product and technical support for customers, and solving ticketed support issues.
- Receive sales orders, organise hardware dispatch and liaise with suppliers and customers to ensure prompt, on-time delivery of goods.
- Liaise with third-party installers and customers to book installations, and document installation jobs accordingly.
- Carry out hardware installations and activations through Blackhawk’s Installer Portal.
- Update customer, sales and inventory records on CRM and ERP systems.
- Stock management.
- Obtain referrals, testimonials and survey feedback from customers as needed.
- Assist with general administration and office duties where needed.
Your skills and attributes would include:
- Excellent English, both spoken and written communications.
- Great listening skills and EQ, to build strong customer relationships.
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Familiarity with CRM systems and Zendesk is preferred but not critical.
- High level of initiative and problem solving skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Highly organised, with attention to detail.
- Positive, can-do attitude, and a willingness to 'go the extra mile'.
We will provide the relevant tools and training to ensure that you are able to deliver your best work. We have a fun, vibrant work environment, located in Penrose.
Applicants must be New Zealand Residents or already have a valid New Zealand Work Visa.
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply by sending your Cover Letter and CV via Seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)