Swim School Site Manager
Advertiser: Dean Greenwood Swim SchoolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Feb 2019
- $50 - $60k + phone, uniform & travel allowance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
A great opportunity for an experienced swim school coordinator or instructor to take the next step into leading a team. A positive attitude is essential to work with us in offering an exceptional customer experience.
In this fulltime role you will be managing a facility offering swimming lessons, swim squads and pool hire. Strong people skills, leadership and effective communication are essential. Basic budgeting knowledge, water treatment knowledge, computer literacy and staff supervision experience will all assist you in developing into this role
This is a unique opportunity for a highly driven, self-motivated individual to be part of a team that strives for continuous development and the highest standards. Being responsible for the performance of your site and the staff working there, including recruitment and training.
The swimming pool is a 7 day per week business so flexibility with work hours will be required.
Applicants must have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa. Please send a cover letter stating why you're suitable to the role and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?