Distributor Required Hamilton to Rotorua - BE YOUR OWN BOSS
Advertiser: Koala PublishingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Feb 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Self Employment, Self Employment
Koala Publishing has an amazing opportunity for the right person to start and run their own business while being supported by an well known, ethical organisation.
Koala is an ethical company who values and supports its Team Members, and has received awards for an Employer of Choice. Our fair practices and support are extended to our partnerships with our Distributors. Your success is our success.
Our Distributorship model is simple, 100% transparent and has provided a wonderful work, balance lifestyle for Distributors. Unlike franchise arrangements, there are no hidden or additional costs such as joining, management or licencing fees. Authorised Distributors simply purchase stock from Koala at a wholesale rate and deliver our products into our customer's stores
Koala has no two Distributors in any one territory, so you are not competing against another Koala Distributor. We have existing customers in this territory waiting on a Distributor to deliver Koala products into their stores now. On delivery, you invoice the customer who pays you direct.
Koala provides a dedicated Sales Managers work to grow your existing customer base. The territory we are offering includes Hamilton, Tauranga, New Plymouth Taupo, Rotorua inclusive and requires three full days a week to service the customer's needs.
All of Koala's Distributors are provided training in their territory, ongoing assistance, support and guidance from the Head Office Team, whilst having autonomy to streamline their business and hours to suit their own life style whilst achieving a work life balance.
To be a successful Distributor you are required to build and maintain excellent customer relationships, adhere to call schedules, visit customer's stores on a routine basis, order stock for replenishment, stock management, routine reporting, warehousing, delivering and refilling product lines into store and liaise with a Distributor Manager. Koala Provides training in your home based office and territory with training on online systems for ordering and managing stocks and assistance with storage set up.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following;
- Task and goal orientated with a desire to improve on sales.
- Above average organisational skills.
- Ability to deliver services based on call cycles and KPI's.
- Experience in delivering a high level of customer service.
- Proven ability to listen to customers (retailers) needs.
- Well-spoken and excellent personal presentation.
- Excellent level of fitness.
- Experience in retail and/or Merchandising and display of retail products.
- A medium to large sized, reliable vehicle to transport stock, POS and display racks.
- A good level of physical fitness.
- A safe, dry and secure location to store products, cartons and display racks as required.
- A medium level computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suites.
Experience in Business Administration, Sales, Retail, Merchandising, Customer Service will be a definite advantage. Our successful Distributors are ones with a get-up-&–go attitude.
This is a unique role and a fantastic opportunity to join the Koala Team supplying beautiful highly sought after products to retail stores.
If you feel you have the drive, skills and experience to fulfil this role we encourage you to apply.
Please note: This is not an employment opportunity; it is an owner business opportunity with an established customer base for you to manage.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo a credit history check?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?