Tapuhi Whai Rehitatanga - Registered Nurse (Immunisation Services)
Advertiser: Te Runanga o Toa Rangatira IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Feb 2019
- Wellington, Porirua & Kapiti Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Community, Maternal & Child Health
Tapuhi Whai Rēhitatanga - Outreach Immunisation Nurse
We are seeking a qualified and experienced immunisation vaccinator to provide immunisations to children aged from 0-5 years. You will be an integral part of the Outreach Immunisations team with a focus on improving the health and wellbeing of tamariki within our community.
This role is full time permanent role based in Takapūwāhia, Porirua.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Be a Registered Nurse with a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Independent vaccinator certification
- Current clean Full New Zealand drivers licence essential
- Computer skills including MedTech
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and familiarity of the Porirua community
This role requires safety checking through the police vetting system under the Vulnerable Children's Act 2014.
Application Close: 5pm, Friday 8 March 2019. Please send your Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to Brigitte Beilensohn, email Brigitte.Beilensohn@ngatitoa.iwi.nz , phone (04) 2384980. A job description is available upon request.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you currently registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a registered nurse?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have professional indemnity insurance (pii)?