Graduate Solicitor / Law Clerk / Admin AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Legal, Generalists - Law Firm
We are looking for a graduate solicitor, law clerk or administrative assistant to join the our vibrant and rapidly growing firm. The role is for our Immigration Department with an opportunity to also work on commercial matters.
The successful candidate will have an excellent written and verbal English communication skills, strong organisation skills, critical thinking and attention to detail. Mandarin language proficiency and background on immigration are a plus; however, we are willing train the right person.
It is the perfect role to enter the legal industry, learn specialised areas of legal work, or take your admin skills to the next level. This is for a fixed term of 12 months with a high chance for permanent employment whilst enjoying a stimulating and rewarding work environment, with a very competitive compensation package.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a solicitor?
- Have you completed a qualification in law?