Management ConsultantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Feb 2019
- Bay of Plenty
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
Mā te huruhuru, ka rere te manu
With feathers a bird can fly. With good advice, you can prosper.
We invite applications from experienced senior Management Consultants to join our friendly and supportive team at GHA.
GHA is a mid-sized Māori management consulting and chartered accountancy firm based in the Bay of Plenty and servicing clients within the Central North Island, Bay of Plenty and beyond. With offices in Rotorua and Tauranga, we provide a full range of management consulting, accounting, investment, share registry and secretarial services.
Our clients include Māori trusts, Incorporations, Treaty settlement entities, small and medium enterprises and non-government organisations. We are looking for people who share our values and are committed to helping Māori succeed. Successful applicants for these roles will:
- Have at least three to five years relevant experience.
- Share our passion and commitment to Māori development.
- Thrive on building trusted relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Gain satisfaction from playing a part in the success of our diverse client base.
- Value te reo Māori me ōna tikanga in both their professional and personal lives.
- A business degree or similar is preferred.
Our consultants deliver a diverse range of business services to our clients, including strategic planning, organisational reviews, due diligence, land use analysis reporting, feasibility studies, developing and reviewing management systems, crafting policies, evaluating programmes, policy development, developing business cases, delivering business workshops, mentoring and business advice.
As an experienced professional, you will have a good understanding of the Māori economy. You will have demonstrated analytical and business writing skills; exemplary relationship management skills; excellent time management skills; the desire to work as part of a team; great listening skills, the ability to learn from others and possess excellent financial literacy. Specialist qualifications are welcome e.g. financial analysis, finance, economics, marketing, design, law, policy writing and facilitation.
If this sounds like you, apply now. GHA offers competitive remuneration, professional development support, a modern work environment, great work colleagues and flexi-time.
Job description available at: http://gha.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/2019-02-20-JD-Management-Consultant.pdf
Applications close: 5pm, Monday 18 March 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?