Personal Assistant - Management ConsultingPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Feb 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rotorua
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
Mā te huruhuru, ka rere te manu
With feathers a bird can fly. With good advice, you can prosper.
Due to growth within the firm, we are seeking applications from an experienced Personal Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team at GHA.
GHA is a mid-sized Māori chartered accountancy and management consulting firm operating out of Rotorua and Tauranga with clientele from the Central North Island region and beyond.
We provide a full range of services including accounting, secretarial, management consulting and share register administration. Our clients are mainly Māori trusts, Incorporations, Treaty settlement entities, small to medium sized Māori enterprises and non-government organisations.
We are looking for someone who shares our values and is committed to helping Māori succeed.
The successful applicant will:
- Share our passion and commitment to Māori development;
- Thrive on building trusted relationships with our clients, our team and other stakeholders;
- Gain satisfaction from playing a part in the success of our diverse Māori client base;
- Value te reo Māori me ōna tikanga in both their professional and personal lives.
The tasks will be varied and will include organising schedules, coordinating funding agreements, supporting the onboarding of clients, preparing monthly billing, conducting research, producing or preparing monitoring documents and presentations, organising and attending meetings and events, liaising with clients, suppliers and staff and any other duties as requested by the Consulting Managers.
Confidentiality is important and previous experience in a similar role is essential.
GHA offers competitive remuneration, professional development support, a new modern work environment and flexi-time. We strive to provide a relaxed, supportive work culture and a good work/life balance.
A job description is available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 07 348 3599.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 5pm, Monday 19th March 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal assistant?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?