Programme Manager Springboard Trust
Advertiser: Springboard TrustMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Strategy & Planning
About our organisation
Springboard Trust (SBT) is a unique charitable trust within the education sector, working to assist our school leaders to enhance their students' achievements by strengthening strategic leadership capability within schools. This is achieved through capacity building amongst school leaders and their teams through SBT providing access to cross-sector expertise drawn from New Zealand’s public, private and philanthropic communities. We are seeking a dynamic programme manager to join our team to support and lead this growth.
About the Role
The Programme Manager is responsible for the successful implementation and management of Springboard Trust's suite of programmes and services. They contribute to the development of these programmes and services and evaluation of the impact on school leaders and their learning communities
The Programme Manager works with school leaders to understand their needs and identifies what Springboard Trust offering or approach best meets those needs.
The Programme Manager is also responsible for gathering and maintaining high quality data and information as well as the development of relationships with customers (school leaders & volunteers) and regional stakeholders, to increase programme impact and effectiveness.
Through the quality of their work and interactions, the Programme Manager builds the credibility of the Trust as an effective enabler for improving educational leadership and learning outcomes in schools.
What does success look like?
- Successful regional delivery of programmes and services in line with quality requirements and delivery standards.
- Identification and development of programmes of work that effectively support school leaders
- Accurate and timely qualitative and quantitative evaluation and reporting on programme impact and effectiveness
- Contribution to the development of a high performing Springboard Trust team that embodies our values
What about You?
- A passion for making a difference in education
- Can Do attitude, good sense of humour
- Tertiary qualified, exp in Education sector helpful but not essential
- Proven track record in managing strategic change, change management, communications, reporting, evaluation and measurement
- Ability to effectively consult and communicate with a wide range of key stakeholders
- Engaging communicator
If you are looking for a new opportunity where your contribution is measurable and will make a difference, we look forward to hearing from you. Please lodge your cover letter and C.V. via SEEK. If you wish to learn more about the role please call me on 0274988076 - Regards, Rosemary Thorne
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your highest level of education?
- What's your expected annual base salary?