Administration Assistant - Snow & Ski Retailer, Newmarket (Buying Department)Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
Snowcentre is NZ's largest and most successful Snow and Ski Retail store established over 25 years ago and independently owned.
Our retail store and website sell top brands and the highest quality snow products. Our great customer, supplier and staff relationships are key to the success of our business.
We are a small team who work collaboratively on a day to day basis with management, the wider retail sales and administration team.
We are offering an excellent wage with flexible hours in the exciting snow industry. All training will be provided.
A professional, fun and youthful environment.
Great staff buying privileges on all snowsports equipment.
Subsidised staff parking across from the store. Near Newmarket train station, buses and cafes in Nuffield St.
This role is mainly data entry of orders and stock working closely with the snowsports head buyer.
- Process stock and customer orders
- Liaise with customers and suppliers by email and phone
- Website - Enter product imagery and descriptions
- Website - Stock entry, updates and data maintenance
- Answer telephone calls and queries
- Follow buying procedures
- This role could suit a parent returning to the work force with flexible hours (30-40 hours per week)
Skills and Qualities
- Must have excellent attention to detail when entering data (alphanumerically)
- Enter data efficiently and accurately
- Excel Spreadsheets - Intermediate to Advanced skill level and MS Office
- Multi tasking extraordinaire
- Fluent in English - written and spoken
- Excellent customer service with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and work autonomously.
- Well organised, honest, reliable, have integrity and intiative.
- Great computer skills and be able to pick up systems quickly
- Snowsports interests / retail experience would an advantage but not essential
- Sense of humour !!
Valid work visa, residency or NZ citizenship is required
Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would suit this role.
Only successful candidates who include a cover letter will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?