Advertiser: MyHRMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- $45,000 - $49,999 + KiwiSaver + parking
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
New Zealand's most effective and comprehensive HR service provider is now six years old, and after spending our toddler years building an excellent (read: intelligent, witty, hilarious) core team and client base, we've hit the accelerator and are growing like crazy.
We've bootstrapped our growth and software development, so we're 100% Kiwi-owned with a wicked offering that our clients love. This means we provide HR consulting and support at a fraction of the price of traditional providers, making quality HR and ER support available to more small and medium businesses around NZ, Australia, the UK and Singapore.
Okay, so what's the job?
Due to rapid business growth, we're looking for an HR Administrator to join The Best HR Team In The Country ™ at our newly refurbished offices in Avondale.
You're bright, ambitious, a bit mischievous, and keen to develop and hone your employment relations and HR knowledge in our fast-growing team. Ideally you'll have spent time on the phone with customers or clients, and you'll know how to balance professionalism with a human touch. A relevant tertiary qualification is helpful but not required.
Whether you're a new grad, have a year or two of experience under your belt, or are looking for a career change, our fast-paced, high volume and collaborative environment is the best place to be for up and coming HR professionals.
What's the work like?
After a bit of induction and training, you'll be responsible for:
- Delivering high volumes of employment documentation for our clients, particularly employment agreements (our e-signing function saves 115,000 pages of paper every week!)
- Providing pragmatic advice to clients about employment law on every topic under the sun (think annual, sick, bereavement and unpaid leave; trial period law; medical terminations; disciplinaries; restructures; pragmatic people management and more)
- Helping managers establish and manage appropriate and useful performance reviews using our website
- Providing recruitment support documents to help managers recruit the best of the best
- Taking a turn on the phones and answering the wild and wonderful questions of our clients
- Maintaining top-shelf banter and repartee with your colleagues and clients
- Working hard when we're busy, and enjoying the office vibe and dart board when we're not
It’s 2019, so our working hours are flexible, including your start and finish times (we cater to a mix of morning people and night-owls), and we run a 4-day work week with some of our team. Who doesn’t love 3-day weekends?!
Who would I be working with?
Reporting to our Admin Team Lead, you’ll be working with an HR team of 12 (including you), made up of HR Administrators and Advisors, under our Head of HR. We’re close-knit and have a vibe that’s all our own, so a strong cultural fit is a must.
Half our team has been promoted internally within the last 18 months, so career growth is a matter of "when" not "if".
Check out our Facebook page and YouTube channel for more about us.
This sounds awesome; sign me up!
Wicked. Apply through SEEK with your CV, cover letter, and a photo of you doing something you love.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, ask for Sylvie on 0800 69 47 69.
Applications close on Friday 1 March, and you must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?