Advertiser: Alpha Laboratories (NZ) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Alpha Laboratories Ltd is a leading nutraceutical and food manufacturer in New Zealand. We are currently seeking for highly-motivated and proactive professional personnel with necessary skills, knowledge and experience who can work independently to join our team.
Experience and proven ability in the following:
- General administration duties, organizing meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes as required.
- Create, oversee, distribute and file correspondence and documents.
- Perform tasks in a methodical and thorough manner within scheduled timeframe.
- Develop and assist in the maintenance of policies and procedures, and update them when required, to minimise workplace hazards.
- Liaise with production and warehouse staff to ensure a safe workplace environment and work practice.
- Complete any reasonable duties as assigned by the management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience in administrative or any related jobs.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to priorities and manage own workload.
- Ability to work on own initiative with the minimum of supervision.
- Fast and accurate documentation and good computer literacy skills
If you are interested in applying this job, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?