Advertiser: Leighs ConstructionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Other
Join Leighs and be part of our proud, passionate and dedicated team!
- Competitive remuneration package
- Forward thinking and innovative company
Leighs Construction is a highly successful and respected, national construction company operating in Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin and Queenstown. We are presently constructing a wide range of commercial projects across sectors including education, health, commercial office, retail and government, and have a strong pipeline of projects in place. Started in 1995, Leighs is known for producing intelligent and innovative solutions, and for completing complex and challenging projects to high standards, safely, on time and within budget.
We are currently seeking a QS Manager to join our Auckland team. You will demonstrate exceptional leadership, communication, planning, technical knowledge, innovation and commitment. In this role you will work in a close and collaborative manner with all Leighs Construction team members.
- Project profit margins exceed the forecast margin level
- Positive and reciprocal relationships developed with clients, consultants and key project stakeholders
- Maintain a positive cashflow throughout the duration of a project
- Provide strong support, coaching and mentoring to the Auckland QS team
Skills and experience required:
- Tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a large construction/multi project environment
- Proven experience in successful delivery of complex and/or large scale projects
- Experience in a people management role essential
Join Leighs as we grow our reputation as a highly successful 'tier one' Kiwi construction company.
To apply for this job go to:“leighscareers.co.nz” & enter ref code: 4553222.
Applications close 22nd February 2019.