Advertiser: Phantom Billstickers LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Promotions
At Phantom Billstickers, we're passionate about filling the city with creativity.
Based in Waltham, Christchurch, we currently manage over 120 street poster sites in and around the city. And because posters don't paste themselves, we need a rock-solid crew of street operatives to ensure our clients get the exposure they're paid for.
The role combines outdoor poster installation (Street) and placement of flyers and posters in cafes and other retail spots (Retail). Our Christchurch Street and Retail crews are the best in the business and take pride in their presentation and displays.
You'll find it's a fast-paced and exciting environment. How many other jobs involve sticking up creative installations for Aotearoa's coolest bands and brands, and then seeing the public reaction as they're unveiled?
That's enough about us. Let's talk about you.
Our team members tend to be self-starters who like variety and being outdoors. If you have a track record in the events or hospitality business, you'll know what it's like to deliver results under pressure.. and you've probably got the perfect attitude for us.
The role requires early starts and weekend shifts, which works well for people who want to transcend the standard 9 to 5 routine. You could work up to 20 hours over two days and have the rest of the week to spend as you like. Many of our team members are practicing musicians or artists, or have other entrepreneurial passions they can support with a Phantom Billstickers income on the side.
The bottom line.
We're looking for people with fun and friendly personalities. As well as a safe driving record you will have:
* A full clean manual driving licence
* Reliability, professional standards and ethics
* An interest in working outdoors
* Ability to work well unsupervised and remotely
* Able to work early weekend mornings
We mentor and train all successful applicants in full - and pay you while you're learning the ropes.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a team of diverse and talented people. Applicants should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
* $18.00 per hour starting rate
* Approx. 10 - 20 hours per week
Job Type: Part-Time
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?