Advertiser: North Port EventsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $45,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Event Management
North Port Events Ltd are the people behind some of NZ's favorite events including The Food Show, Baby Show, Waikato Home and Garden Show, HomeXpo and Auckland Art Fair as well as trade shows Fine Food New Zealand and Facilities Integrate.
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to work across a selection of these shows for the attainment of North Port Events’ marketing & special features goals and objectives, reporting to the Marketing Manager and/or Senior Marketing Executive.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing, editing and uploading all online marketing & promotional communications (website and newsletters)
- Social Media content generation and strategy
- Liaising with external suppliers to ensure the accurate and timely completion of all marketing campaign activity
- Execution of all sponsorship commitments
- Liaison with graphic designer for creative briefing and timely sign-off and delivery of campaigns
- Project management of elements within the marketing campaign
If you have a positive attitude, thrive on challenge, want a position that makes a difference and will enhance your professional development – this could be the perfect role for you!
Do you have the following keys skills and attributes?
- A marketing or communications degree or relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience using social media in a commercial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office
- Experience in Campaign Monitor for newsletter delivery & Concrete 5 for website content is beneficial
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (ie: PhotoShop, InDesign) would be beneficial
- A strong work ethic, health and a joyful nature
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a junior marketing role
If you’ve ticked the boxes above, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com by close of business Friday 8 March 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?