Architectural Technician - Interiors
Advertiser: StackMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
Stack specialises in business space interiors. We have a drafting and documentation position available in our Auckland office. Our work is varied and interesting over a broad range of commercial projects, with both interiors and architectural design.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- AutoCad or
- Microsoft Office
- Able to translate concepts into technical drawings
- Communicate with consultants and contractors
- Participate in design development
- Prepare accurate and complete documentation packages and specifications
We enjoy a relaxed office culture where we believe that having fun is an important part of work. If you are interested in a position where you can develop your skills as part of a growing practice - please get in touch. Immediate start.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?