Assistant Manager - part timePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
As a well known brand within the fitness industry, we strive to provide our members with a great experience while on their fitness journey. Health and fitness is a growing industry as more and more people realise the benefits of working out. Due to growth we now have an opportunity for a part-time addition to the team. Main functions are conducting club tours, admin, business development, member retention/selling club services, prospect followup, project work, some cleaning duties, member join ups and helping with membership and account enquiries.
You are a natural fun and outgoing person able to greet anyone with a smile. You have great attention to detail and enjoy plenty of variety in your day. Able to change feet quickly you drive your own activity with minimal supervision. It is critical that you are flexible with hours and able to cover managers when on leave and also work the odd Saturday. No public holiday hours are required. Approx 20 hours per week across two sites so a reliable vehicle is needed. This may suit a new grad or mature person.
• Previous experience in a thriving sales role.
• Excellent interpersonal communication, confident with greeting potential new members and conducting tours.
• A natural ability to relate well to others in person and engage with them positively.
• A solid and reliable work ethic, a natural perfectionist!
• Self- managing and goal oriented.
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
• A strong supportive environment.
• On-going training, free global membership and future opportunities within the business.
If this sounds like the role you want to get your teeth into for 2019 then we want to hear from you today! Applications close 15th March 2019. Please "apply now" attaching your CV and cover letter (in word format)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?